Monday

6 September 2010

This morning I noticed that my hair is beginning to come out. I have to say that I have a great peace in the midst of this knowledge. Since last Wednesday, the 10th day after the 1st chemo treatment, I have been watching and preparing myself for this. The verse in Matt 10 (vs30) has become very real to me - "And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered." God knows each hair and He knows when they come out. He is walking right beside me in this 'new thing' I am facing. Thank you Lord for being with me!!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking & praying for you as you go through this really difficult time and the awful side effect of your treatment. You are such a great encouragement the way you are handling all of this and it's amazing to have the assurance that the Lord is with you every step of the way.
    Lots of love, Dave & Sharon

    ReplyDelete