Saturday

25 September 2010

In my Quiet-times with the Lord, I have been reading my way through a song book (Mission Praise) and this morning I read the old hymn entitled 'All the way my Saviour leads me'. The first verse was such an encouragement to me that I want to share it with you.

All the way my Saviour leads me; what have I to ask beside?
Can I doubt His tender mercy, who through life has been my guide?
Heavenly peace, divinest comfort, here by faith in Him to dwell!
For I know whate'er befall me, Jesus doeth all things well.

2 comments:

  1. JESSIE! I have been praying for you! You stayed with us in Spring Lake when you visited FBC - remember??
    My mom was dx with stage3 breast CA the end of April 2010, so we are on the journey too - another reason you have been in my heart and prayers!! Mom just finished her last chemo 2 wks ago and is now preparing for surgery (she did chemo 1st). I update her carepage regulary and have since day 1. It may encourage you to hear someone on the journey you are now on. Check it out on your down time of resting like you need to!! =) You can find it at carepages.com -- search: cyndyburchfield (all one word in small letters). Praying for you!! Teresa May

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a beautiful person! My mom lost her hair after the first treatment. She has done well with a nice wig and just scarves a lot of the time because of the summer heat. She is still excited for it to grow back....chemo is done, but it will be a few more months til the hair comes back - a natural desire to want our hair =)

    ReplyDelete