Monday

13 September 2010

Today I go for my 2nd chemo treatment. This time I am more prepared for what to expect. On Friday I went to my wig stylist to get my wig. I have to admit when I first saw myself without any hair it was a bit of a shock and to be honest I didn't like it. But the wig is beautiful and I have had so many compliments that it has eased my discomfort. On Saturday morning I prayed that the Lord would help me be comfortable with seeing myself without any hair and He has graciously given me a comfortableness in doing just that. Thank you Lord!!

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you so much.I know that this is a big hurdle for you and am glad you are over it now and will pray that God will give His Grace to see you through these months.I know the waiting is always so hard.Love ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie, you're one of the most beautiful people I know. Your beauty goes much further than the surface. I thank God for your inner beauty as well as your outer beauty and know that God has done an amazing work in your life. You're an inspiration to so many. May you have all the grace you need every step of this journey. Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie,
    You always look great - you are beautiful inside and out! Love, Betsy

    ReplyDelete