Tuesday

10 August 2010

I had a wonderful time with my mom and my niece, Mary Ann, but it was much too short of a visit. They have now returned home. Before my mom left she gave me a Willow Tree figurine of a girl carrying a bouquet of flowers entitled 'Surrounded by Love'. My mom said it was a reminder of that my family surrounds me with love. Thank you Lord for family!!

Today I found out that my chemo treatment will now be done at the South Infirmary Hospital instead of the Cork University Hospital. I was disappointed at first with this change as I was familiar with the oncology unit at the Cork University Hospital and felt comfortable with it. As I sit here typing this the Lord has reminded me that He never changes. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. He is also Sovereign and I need to trust Him with this. Thank you Lord for that reminder!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessie - we have been praying for you. It was fun to see the picture with your mom and niece. I can't forget what a great time we had at Re-Entry - remember the beer bath at the Phillies game? I love you, dear sister and praise God for your life. Much love and prayer, Terri Potter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie,
    You are amazing! AND you look GREAT!! I loved the photo of you and your mom and niece - definitely can see a resemblance. Keeping going - You have an AMAZING testimony and witness to all through this! South Infirm is going to be blessed by you!
    Love, Betsy and Peter

    ReplyDelete