Saturday

28 August 2010

One down and 7 to go!! It is now 6 days since I had my first chemo treatment on the 23rd of August. I was very well looked after by the staff at the South Infirmary including cups of tea. I felt fine during the first few days. Then on Friday I felt unwell all day, but thankfully this morning I feel good again. I am not sleeping well at night which is not unusual, but it doesn't help in feeling rested during the day. Pray that I would rest better at night. My next treatment is the 13th of September. Thank you praying!! God is good!!

3 comments:

  1. Be sure I am praying for you. One more sleep for me after tonight and I'm on my way back to Cork. As I retire tonight I'm praying that God will grant you peaceful and restful sleep. Much love, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that you've been doing well since your treatment - praying that you will start to sleep really well and make up for all the sleep you've missed! Thinking of you so much. Love, Dave & Sharon

    ReplyDelete