Thursday

29 July 2010

It has been over a week since I last posted something on my blog. The reason is that I have been spending time with my mother and my niece, who arrived on the 23rd for a 2 week visit. Since my diagnosis with breast cancer my mother has been anxious to see me in person and so the Lord worked it out for her to come to Ireland. Mary Ann, my niece, has always wanted to come and so was delighted when asked if she would accompany grandma to Ireland. It has been wonderful having them here!!

2 comments:

  1. Delighted to be able to read your news. Just home from Ballylickey to day.Hope you are having a good time with your Mum. xx Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying catching up on all your great photos. Just back from our time in Ballylickey. See you soon. xx Ruth

    ReplyDelete