Sunday

27 June 2010

I have a surgery date! After reviewing the MRI and the Ultrasound it has been decided to do another MRI in 6 months, which means that the mastectomy on the left side will now be done. I go in the hospital tomorrow (Monday) and the surgery will be done on Tuesday. My surgeon is doing it before he goes on his holidays in July. There was a possibility that I would have had to wait until after the middle of July for the surgery, but the Lord has moved up my date and so here we go. I am so grateful for all who are praying for me. The Lord has given me a great peace which only comes from Him. He is walking right along side of me!!

4 comments:

  1. Delighted that your date has been moved forward and that the waiting is nearly over. You will be very close to our thoughts & prayers over the next few days. With lots of love, Dave & Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, dear Jessie!!! Psalm 121!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jessie, I am so glad you didn't have to wait any longer; praise God. You know you are in my prayers, in fact, in the prayers of everyone in Lee Valley.
    Stay close to the Lord...love you,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sharon and Dave, I have been enjoying the beautiful bouquet of flowers you had sent to me! They have been gracing my hallway since they arrived. Thank you for being so thoughtful. Lots of love, Jessie

    ReplyDelete