Friday

11 June 2010

My goal is to update my blog every few days, so hopefully I will be able to do that. There is still no news regarding the MRI scan which I had on the 8th. I'm praying that I might hear soon and that the news would be good. I am ready to get on with the surgery and the treatments which will follow. These have been some of the hardest days as I face uncertainty. Thankfully we have a great God in whom we can trust and who knows all things. Thank you for your comments as they have been such an encouragement to me.

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Jessie,
    My name is Kae and my son Josh and Seth were roommates at Liberty U. and I am honored to support Seth and Jessica in their ministry. I am also a 3 year breast cancer survivor. Although my cancer was only in my left breast and every option was open to me, I opted for a bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction. I did have a few bumps in the road. I pray for you and if you want to "talk" Seth and Jessica have my email address. I can tell you that there will be some awesome things that God does during your journey and it looks like you have already shored yourself up with good support! My prayer was that God would open up opportunities for me to share and that prayer was answered many times over. Instead of "why me" I opened my heart and said "why not me". Take care dear one and you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie, you are on my heart today. You are a wonderful example of God's love! I pray for encouragement and peace for you today.
    Patrice

    ReplyDelete