Monday

18 April 2011

Only 2 more days and I leave for the states for 2 months on a medical leave. My family are looking forward to me coming as I am to going. It will be so good to have time with my family, assuring them that I am doing well. I have been feeling good, although my skin is now beginning to peel where the radiation was targeted. So I must keep an eye on that. Thankfully my 2 sisters are both nurses so I'm sure they will be taking care of me. My mom wanted me to be home with her for Easter and the Lord graciously worked that out. Thank you Lord!!

1 comment:

  1. happy easter! so happy to hear you are home to rest! enjoy your family also! my husband and i were talking about you today =)
    happy to hear you stayed on track and finished on time. today we celebrate that christ lives - his power redeems all the hard times we endure here on earth! in him we have hope! keep shining a bright light jessie!

    ReplyDelete