Tuesday

15 March 2011

While I have been sitting and waiting to go in for my radiotherapy treatment I have been reading a book by David Jeremiah entitled 'A Bend in the Road'. The author wrote it after he was diagnosed with cancer and in the book shares what the Lord has taught him through this. I have been greatly encouraged by reading this book and I want to share a comment the author made - 'God, You have allowed this in my life. I don't understand it, but I know that it couldn't have happened to me unless it was filtered through Your loving hands. So, this thing is from You".

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jessie, what a thought. Seeral times recently I hae read in Ezra and Nehemiah about "the gracious hand of my God" and it has spoken so much to me about God's soverignity. Keeping you in prayer. xx Ruth

    ReplyDelete