Tuesday

28 December 2010

My energy levels have increased over the last week. I almost dread going in on Thursday, the 30th to have my 7th chemo, knowing that my energy level will go down again. It has been nice being able to get out and visit my co-workers over the Christmas holidays. Thankfully I will only have one more chemo after this next one.

There is a verse in one of my Christmas cards which reads "I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from me there is no saviour." (Isaiah 43:11). Thank you Lord for Jesus, the Saviour of the world!

1 comment:

  1. Delighted to read your update! I was thinking about you and then just had a quick peep here! Will be thinking much about you on Thursday and pray all will go well and then only one more next year. its amazing! May 2011 bring you great joy and may you continue to enjoy God's help. xx Ruth

    ReplyDelete