Wednesday

17 November 2010

It has been a while since I wrote something on my blog and I do apologise to those who like to keep up with what is happening on this journey. I did have a few rough weeks after my 3rd and 4th chemo treatments. On Monday I had my 5th one and because it and the next 3 are a different drug the side effects will be different. Thankfully one side effect which will be more minimal is feeling of sickness. I will have some flu-like pain but I have pain meds for that.

The Lord continues to bless me with good friends who send me notes of encouragement and care packages. Last Friday I received one from Claire who sent me a package filled with lip gloss, hand cream, a beautiful brooch with the word Faith on it and a delightful book of Bible trivia. Thank you Claire!! That afternoon I had a wonderful visit with Sharon who was over visiting her family from England. Sharon has gone through her own journey with breast cancer and is such a great encouragement.

Yes, God is good and everything He does is good!!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear you are not doing so well. We want to assure you of our prayers and trust that things will soon improve. xx Ruth

    ReplyDelete